If you believe content appearing on BestOfVids infringes on your copyright, please notify us here with the following informations :
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Can I remove a video where the ownership belongs to me?
Absolutely. If you are a copyright holder of a video that was published on BestOfVids without your permission, and you don't wish for it to remain on the site, simply follow the DMCA procedure outlined here. However, please note that due to limited man power, and the volume of requests that we receive on a variety of issues daily, we may not always provide a reply to your request. Rest assured your video will be expeditiously removed. Please check back later, and the URL of your video will either lead to the front page of BestOfVids (that's our 404 redirect), or the video page will indicate "Removed at owner's request".
In addition, we ask that you understand the following: Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.